1. Student Exchange Program
2- Promoting Agro-tourism
Participate in building the future of Armenia’s countryside!
Check out articles and photos for each day of the Bike-a-Thon IV!
– Learn more about the Bike-a-Thon IV: where we went, what we did, and why we went to all this trouble in the first place.
– Read all about the Bike-a-Thon project’s latest successful ride, and the people and land it has strengthened along the way.
– Check out the latest photos from the ride itself.
– Browse detailed maps accompanying the Bike-a-Thon IV tour.
– Find out who’s pushing the pedals and who’s just coming along for the ride.
– See the people and companies that helped make Bike-a-Thon IV a reality.
– Find out why a comedic actor is riding with ATG.
– Share these letters with friends and family to let them know about the Bike-a-Thon IV.
To see the Bike-a-Thon IV article, Click here
For more info on the previous three Bike-a-Thons, go to the Bike-a-Thon Main Page
If you wish to participate in any upcoming Bike For Hope project, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
For more information about how you can help rural Armenia, contact the ATG office at (559) 224-1000 or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tax-deductible donations can be sent to ATG; 550 E. Shaw, Suite 130; P.O.Box 5969; Fresno, CA 93755-5969.
You may also donate to ATG online.